Connect with us

Film

James McAvoy Thanks Former Co-Star Joseph Millson For An Unknown Story Featuring Himself In His New Book

James McAvoy Thanks Former Co-Star Joseph Millson For An Unknown Story Featuring Himself In His New Book

Actor James McAvoy has updated his Instagram feed and shared a congratulation message to his former co-star Joseph Millson for an unknown story featuring McAvoy in his new book, ‘Work – And Other Four Letter Words.’

As you may remember, James McAvoy and Joseph Millson played in the 2005 drama ShakespeaRe-Told. William Shakespeare’s four literary works, including ‘Macbeth’, have been reinterpreted in this miniseries.

This book, which Millson published on February 4, 2021, has a structure unlike any actor’s memoir and tells about the funny and behind-the-scenes events of his first decade in his career.

James McAvoy was one of those who bought the book. The 41-year-old actor uploaded a photo of the book he is holding on Instagram and told his fans that they should definitely read it.

Reminding his followers that they worked together on Macbeth, McAvoy said he thought his book was good. Also, making the subject of some of the old days, Millson mentioned some of the stories he experienced in the set days of Macbeth. James McAvoy thanked the actor for this.

Here’s what James McAvoy captioned:

“Do yourself a favor and read this book.”Work And Other Four Letter Words” It’s a funny, honest, no hold barred account of what the acting profession is like 99% of the time. Not the red carpets, champagne, and glitz that makes up the other 1%.

@millpotts and I worked together on a @bbc production of Macbeth and I can tell you he’s one of the good ones…but don’t take my word for it…grab the book and you’ll see for yourself. P.S. thanks @millpotts for the story featuring me. I must admit I don’t remember doing that but I’m glad someone does.”

See the Instagram post below.

You can contact me for any tips or questions any time: berk@fromthestage.net

More in Film

To Top