Connect with us

Film

Jason Momoa Blasts Warner Bros And Backs Ray Fisher’s ‘Justice League’ Claims

Jason Momoa Blasts Warner Bros And Backs Ray Fisher’s ‘Justice League’ Claims

Actor Jason Momoa says the investigation into Justice League co-star Ray Fisher allegedly mistreated while on set must continue, and backs Fisher’s claims.

On July 1, Fisher claimed that Joss Whedon, who directed the remake of 2017 for the Justice League, did in abusive behavior on set. He also claimed that the producers Jon Berg and Geoff Johns enabled the filmmaker’s behavior.

WarnerMedia said it was investigating these allegations last month, but on September 4, Warner Bros. made a statement claiming that Fisher did not cooperate in the investigation. Fisher denied this in his own words.

Momoa, who backs Fisher, did not share any details about the alleged behavior on the Justice League set. Momoa took to Instagram to report from the project came out on the morning of July 1, 90 minutes after Fisher made his allegations.

Here’s what Jason Momoa stated:

“THIS SHIT HAS TO STOP AND NEEDS TO BE LOOKED AT Ray Fisher AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO EXPERIENCED WHAT HAPPEN UNDER THE WATCH OF Warner Bros. NEEDS PROPER INVESTIGATION.”

He continued:

“I just think it’s fucked up that people released a fake Frosty announcement without my permission to try to distract from Ray Fisher speaking up about the shitty way we were treated on Justice League reshoots.”

He also added:

“Serious stuff went down. It needs to be investigated, and people need to be held accountable.”

See the Instagram post below.

You can contact me for any tips or questions any time: berk@fromthestage.net

More in Film

To Top